Wednesday 2 March 2016

OUGD502: Studio Brief 2 - Design Strategy Presentation: Presentation

OUGD502 Studio Brief 2 - Design Strategy Presentation

Presentation

Culminating my experiences and experimentation over the past year was an interesting task  that allowed me to see how much id grown looking back at the presentation from level 4. To expand on my new identity making my branding flow more consistently throughout my practice I embedded my logo in the corner of every slide, used a background colour that pantoned to the cover of my portfolio preview promotional material and used the typography experiments from my business card on the first slide to create subtle consistency across my brand. 


I chose a laid back informal tone for my presentation to link up with the tone of voice in my portfolio preview. There is a constant theme running through my presentation slides that can best be explained by the below image. Where I am as a designer now certainly won't be where I am in 5, 10, 15 years and I'm okay with that even excited to see where design takes not only my practice but myself as a creative. Taking inspiration from Ben Biondo (who I compiled my creative report about) is to just enjoy design, take inspiration from everywhere as this is the best way to grow as a person which will ultimately lead to better design and a better life. This presentation identifies where ive come from in level for and how ive grown as a creative, where I am now and that I'm happy with what I'm producing  and the range of opportunities available to be as a transition into level 6 and industry that has an optimistic tone of the future. 


Slides available via google drive link: 

No comments:

Post a Comment