Monday 1 May 2017

OUGD602: Personal Branding - Website // Critique

Scheduling a critique with Alec was a good way to get feedback on the development of my website, I asked Alec as with intern he looks through hundreds of student / freelancer websites so will be able to tell me what to include and not include within my site to attract the right sort of attention. The feedback Alec gave was largely positive I explained how the websites primary purpose to to showcase my portfolio and be used as a presentation tool when invited into studios as a means to talk through my work. The changes Alec suggested were mostly stylistic this included altering the order the projects appeared in and changed some of the lead images to ensure a diversity at a glance and an aesthetically engaging composition for the homepage. He said the website translates nicely to mobile and I had kept it simple which is always a bonus when designing for web and functions appropriately for its primary purpose. I am happy with the feedback received thus far, now that I have a starting point I can easily add projects and tailor content quickly and easily to ensure the website is always up to date. 





No comments:

Post a Comment