Friday 12 May 2017

OUGD602: Personal Branding - Manifesto

Thinking about my manifesto I didn't want to create a ten commandments style rules that I had to follow or conversely didn't want to create an essay that was labour intensive to read and waffled on. Instead I chose to create a succinct paragraph that accurately reflects me as a creative and the style of work I produce. Choosing a small paragraph makes it easy to embed with my website and application forms to give clients/ studios a flavour of my creative style. The content reflects my current style, ambitions, things I enjoy and how my practice runs. Printed this is placed within the modular grid applied to my CV and invoice to ensures consistency within extended collateral. 

"I’m easy going, enjoy what I do, and will always make time for a drink. My design philosophy is simple, make good design with a great concept. I enjoy designing for a millennial audience and focus specifically on brand and campaign identities but will give anything a go at least once, I’m a quick learner. I engage with challenging the conventions of typical Graphic Design incorporating a range of materials and processes into my practice, this allows me to explore other areas of inspiration and never be bored of what I do."


No comments:

Post a Comment