Monday 1 May 2017

OUGD602: Design Strategy Presentation

Creating my design strategy presentation allowed me to reflect not only on my level 6 experience but my full university experience at Leeds College of Art. To inform this presentation I looked back at both my level 4 and 5 presentations to review my development which is reinforced through my first slide of how far I have come, and how I will take these skills to develop further as I move forward into postgraduate and commercial practices. through this presentation it allowed me to explore my current practice, my current brand and how this is promoted to the world, and how my practice can develop further. This presentation is representative of me as a designer and inspires me to continue to develop my practice as I transition into the industry. 


No comments:

Post a Comment