Friday 26 February 2016

OUGD502 - OUGD504 Module Feedback

OUGD502 - OUGD504 Module Feedback


The first module submitted in level 5 was design production, I was initially sceptical as to how I would transition from level 4 to level 5 knowing there was an increasing workload and demanded more refined resolution to the brief. I felt that id put a substantial amount of effort into all the briefs and feel I had created some good quality creative resolutions my favourite being the kickstarter branding brief as it was well developed and could see the real life application. 

I was happily surprised with the feedback and result of 73%, this makes me feel more confident in my ability with the grading reflecting and reinforcing that I have created high quality creative resolutions to the brief. The tutor comments were largely positive stating I have adapted well to level 5 and that tutors can see my emerging sense of style which is encouraging as I'm currently trying to experiment and identify where I fit into the industry. Comments were made towards the evaluative nature of my writing style which is something I can build on in response to this module and develop over the year. 






No comments:

Post a Comment