Sunday 30 April 2017

OUGD602: Masters - Manchester School of Art Open Day

Visiting the Manchester School of Art open day, this was the institution I was most excited to visit. Its midpoint distance meant I could commute from Chester and its course title suggested I could learn more about Art Direction as an industry and career prospect. The open day was for the whole MA school of design and unfortunately the course leader for the Graphics Design and Art Direction programme was not able to attend as he was moderating PHD work however the student tours and talks provided me with a good amount of information to get a basic overview of the course. My only reservations were the studio size as the whole MA design programme was held within one studio which felt as though it could be small for its size. 


No comments:

Post a Comment