Sunday 30 April 2017

OUGD602: Masters - Chester Open Day

While home for easter this coincided with one of the Chester University MA open days. I took the opportunity to visit the institution and see what the MA design course was about, I found this interesting and felt the course would meet my needs however was still unsure about the institutions reputation within the design community and how much added value this would apply to my employability. Being an MA course in design I also questioned the amount of contact time and tutor direction that was specific to Graphic Design as alot of the examples and stores told about the course revolved around fashion and product design. This raised questions as to the relevance of the course to my personal and professional practice. 



No comments:

Post a Comment