Sunday 30 April 2017

OUGD602: Masters - Manchester / Interview

Having applied for the MA at MMU I successfully reached the second stage of the application process and was invited in for an interview. I wasn't sure what to expect from this as I had already talked through a range of my work with Clinton however between our initial meeting and the interview I have had time to develop a sophisticated body of work through engaging with the extended practice module. Talking through my latest projects was again so beneficial in receiving that external feedback and helping to develop my portfolio. Amongst this we also talked about how I can tailor my current practice into a more sophisticated MA route, Clinton said my work is very good at being commercial however the masters is an opportunity to explore design without necessarily considering product, range, and distribution as holistically. 




No comments:

Post a Comment