Friday 6 February 2015

Studio Brief 1 - Reflective Practise: Current Direction

Current Direction

I now feel more comfortable experimenting more within my resolutions to briefs. I think I have become more adventurous and am trying to push how I interpret a brief and not just come up with the standard expected resolution. The OUG405 module allow me to work with editorial design which was an aspect of graphic design that I had wanted to learn more about. I feel I have made a good start with editorial design however I feel as though I still have a long way to go as I found certain elements of this challenging, I think I will need to practise this aspect of design and research more into editorial design to improve the overall quality of my editorial works. Through this module I have become increasingly more aware of how important the concept behind a design is and have started to really look for a strong concept to base my designs around. I feel in future briefs I will ensure I have a strong concept before pursuing the rest of the design process as I am become more appreciative of conceptual design and think they provide the best responses to a brief. 

No comments:

Post a Comment