Wednesday 18 March 2015

Studio Brief 2 - Self Branding: Presentation Grid

Presentation Grid

I wanted to keep my presentation grid incepting with a similar style to my business card and personal branding with a contemporary minimalism throughout. I chose a similar minimal colour scheme of black and white with effective use of white space. I have chosen justified text out of personal preference and incorporated my name and logo into the footer of each page. I used a two column grid as I felt this would be best for using large photographs within presentation it will also ensure my slides aren't too text heavy if I only have two columns. I have positioned my titles in the top left corner in my display typeface GT pressura bold and body copy in Karla as this creates consistency within the rest of my personal branding. 


I feel my presentation grid works well in effectively articulating the information within a contemporary and aesthetically pleasing format, the text is clearly legible and and white space gives a well designed aesthetic that I feel will work effectively on all presentations.



No comments:

Post a Comment