Sunday 22 March 2015

Studio Brief 2 - Self Branding: Presentation

Presentation













I presented my self branding presentation to the entire course as well as a two tutors, I felt slightly apprehensive as some people hadn't seen my ongoing evaluation so this would be their first time seeing my self branding however when I presented I soon forgot about this. I felt I presented my self branding relatively well as I expanded on the points made in the presentation and tried to keep the presentation engaging my not lingering on each point for too long. I feel my presentation went well as I received some good quality feedback about my designs, one of the tutors also commented on the quality of my presentation saying that it was thorough and highlighted my whole design process. There were a few suggestions made by both students and lecturers on how I could improve the outcome which included embossing and making slight amendments but I feel that overall the majority of people felt my self branding was successful with tutor feedback saying it was a really good start towards a comprehensive branding identity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment