Sunday 29 January 2017

OUGD602: Internships - Circle of Influence

During a PPP session with Alec we worked on a range of professional insecurities and industry exercises. My favourite of these was the circle of influence, we were asked to create a mind map of people, things and studios that inspired us as creatives. I altered mine slightly taking this opportunity to research and learn about the different creative studios in Leeds looking at their digital portfolio which gave me a stronger idea of the type of studios I wanted to contact as part of my Internship engagement. This exercise really helped me to narrow down the type of studio I was looking for and ways in which I might approach them working as a tunnelling exercise bringing all the ideas in my head into a physical paper form from which felt more manageable in how I would approach this.


No comments:

Post a Comment