Tuesday 15 December 2015

OUGD502 - BOH Development

OUGD502 - BOH Development


During the summer I resumed by old retail job at topman. For a visit from higher level management I was asked to create a Development board for the back of house (stockroom) due to my knowledge of Graphic Design. I created a bold logo that was easy to reproduce in black and white due to the small budget, The logo features a jigsaw puzzle piece in he centre as this connotes clear logical thoughts of development. I also created small A6 postcards to fill in areas of development that would make it unique to each individual team member. 


I received high praise from staff members regarding the aesthetic and Claire Williams (regional manager) gave me the contact details of the retail operations that would be able to connect me with the design team for topman and set up a potential visit. This is exciting as what initiated as a favour would turn into real work experience that would allow me to gain a live insight into the role of graphic design within that fashion industry. 









No comments:

Post a Comment